Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Website Use
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘T10’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bourne House, 475 Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR30BL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payment's, Booking's, Photographic Images/Film Footage Usage, Cancellation's & Refund's
Payment's: All T10 Coaching payments are taken through a reputable, tried, tested and trusted business payment terminal "Paypal" and "Braintree, powered by Paypal." T10 Coaching does not hold/store any card information. Braintree by PayPal offers leading enterprise fraud tools and technology. Paypal and Braintree by Paypal are fully PCI compliant.
Booking's: T10 operate an online booking system to cut back on administration for our team and our client's. All bookings are made online on a first come first serve basis and T10 cannot grant any preferential treatment to those booked the previous term as the system is designed this way. If you are having trouble booking online or have no access, T10 can make the booking for you but you must be a registered member on www.t10.co.uk and have completed all of the required detail's. There is a £5 admin fee for this service and finance will add this charge to the final invoice. All invoices for T10 made bookings are sent via email to the user's chosen email address and work on a click and pay set up to accept Paypal, credit/debit cards. Please note if a club/class/camp is fully booked a message in red will appear under the menu bar after the form has been completed, you may email all of your child's detail's and your contact detail's to be placed upon a waiting list with immediate effect to email@example.com.
Cancellation's and Refund's: All paid bookings are non-refundable (including any payment's taken through previous company names/payment terminals and passed over to T10 Coaching). Exceptional circumstances will be considered for cancellation/refund at finance's discretion. If your child misses a class/session this is not refundable, credit will not be applied. If a session is cancelled or moved and this is out of T10's control the session is not refundable, the session will be rearranged and if it is not possible to rearrange you will be given credit for your next booking. Please note if you have booked a club through t10.co.uk for the wrong service or club this is strictly not the responsibility of T10 Coaching, T10 Coaching will do our best to rectify the booking for you but there will be a minimum of £5.00 admin fee applied. If you have booked one of our clubs at your nursery or school but meant to book a completely different running at your nursery or school that is unconnected to T10 Coaching a refund will be processed but there will be a minimum admin fee of £5.00 to process this refund. T10 Coaching advise all customers to book online, telephone booking's can be taken however there is a £4.00 admin fee to process. Please note if a class is cancelled (beyond T10's control i.e. staff sickness, facility cancellation) T10 will always reschedule the session either during the school holiday that term or the end of the term if the facility is available and coaches, in the event of the chosen facility not being available T10 reserve the right to source another facility as locally as possible to replace the cancelled session and will not process refunds in this circumstance. If a customer is not going to be attending all of the T10 classes for the term booked T10 are unable to pro-rata the cost, all courses must be paid in full regardless of attendance per term. Please note T10 representatives/staff reserve the right to disallow training if payment has not been received prior to training commencing each term. To request a cancellation/refund please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T10 Evening & Weekend Football Classes Attendance Policy / Retain or release players
T10 need all players to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your session start time to ensure registration is complete and that registration does not cut into the session for the benefit of the players.
Please note ANY players that arrive late after the session has started will be sent home and not allowed to take part in the session unless T10 has been notified in advance of the lateness by contact 07827359751 or 07931407998 vai text and email email@example.com. Please send your child's full name, year group and reason for absence or lateness.
The T10 coaches go to a lot of effort to plan sessions and need to know in advance how many players to expect in each age group hence why this policy is now in operation.
T10 retains the right and permission from parents upon beginning T10 classes to transfer players to different classes depending on what their development needs this includes being moved up and down a level and/or age group where required. If a parent disagrees with this decision it may be discussed however no refund will be granted on this basis. T10 may also need to move a player to a different venue on a different day or time as part of the changes needed to progress the player. T10 may need to release a player and retains the right do to so without refund as long as there is reasonable cause to proceed. T10 retains the right to release players based on their parent's actions this may include repeat lateness, foul language, non-payment of fees, causing aggravation to other parents and players, entering the pitch, 5 a side cage or hall without permission (parents are not allowed into the session they may watch from the side at a distance), shouting from the sideline or any shouting, interrupting the session is not permitted, scouting T10 players for other means and collecting their phone number and personal contact data, being rude to T10 staff, making false accusations, not following T10's advice for their child's progression.
If a football club contacts a parent about their T10 registered player a notification in writing must be submitted to T10 via the parent to firstname.lastname@example.org. T10 will refer all players when going into professional club trials, manage and advise parents to ensure the child gets the best start. Parents agree to allow T10 to announce their child's signing at any professional club for marketing purposes and will provide information and a picture.
The T10 Coaching Team like all companies hope to receive minimal complaint's or zero if possible! However, we understand that from time to time customer's may not be happy and need to speak to a member of the team. If you do have a complaint please follow our step by step procedure below to ensure the complaint is handling as quickly and effectively as possible ;
- Firstly detail your complaint in writing to email@example.com, please ensure to include as much information as possible to allow our team to channel the information through to the correct department for further investigation. Emails are read Monday - Friday between 10am - 12am, if your email has arrived safely you should receive an automatic response. You are welcome to contact head office to check if your email arrived safely.
- All complaints will be investigated within 15 working days (after receipt of complaint via email) and a response will be given within this timeframe. Responses from T10 to resolve any matters may be in writing via email and/or via a telephone call.
- When T10 has submitted a final response to any complaint the matter will be closed.
Contracts/Term of Business/ Policies /Insurance/ other important document's
Online booking's by customers adhere to all terms and conditions stated above and/or any further document's signed.
T10 Client's of any service provided such as Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Facilities adhere to T10 contracts provided.
T10 staff/representatives adhere to T10 contracts provided.
A request for any documentation must be made in writing to T10 Coaching, Bourne House, 475 Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR3 0BL or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting document's you must present your full name, address, postcode, contact details (Email's and mobile/home phone numbers) and full reason for requesting the documentation. T10 reserve the right to reject a request for documentation if it is deemed an invalid request. It is important when requesting documentation that you are the person with authorisation to request. Please allow at least 30 days for documentation to be provided from the date of validation. Validation: The date T10 confirm your request is valid and agree to provide the documentation. T10 may choose to send the documentation via post or email.
Additional Terms and Conditions to the above which are related to Holiday Camps and Before/Aftercare:
T10 Holiday Camps
Please note T10 reserves the right to exclude certain camp year groups from any venue if required
- When booking a BUY 1 GET 1 FREE camp space please book and pay for your first child and email email@example.com with your plus ones detail's prior to camp start date. If your plus one FREE booking is a sibling T10 will make this booking for you under your member profile once instructed. If your plus 1 FREE booking is a friend their parent is required to become a member online at www.t10.co.uk and complete their profile to enable T10 to make their booking.
- T10 offers a range of different types of holiday camp activities for children each school holiday. T10 offers both Primary age Holiday Camps for multiple activities/sports alongside Secondary School Technical Football Training Days. T10 reserve the right to change camp dates, times and activities if required to ensure quality provision.
- T10 camp bookings can be made online. Booking's do not qualify without payment in full and receipt of a confirmation email. Booking's made online are entirely processed by the customer and T10 can take no responsibility for any booking errors the customer has made. If a customer needs to change any booking errors please call head office on 0800 193 10 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and T10 staff will do their very best to help you.
- Most T10 camps operate a lunchtime "tuck shop" where children are invited to purchase sweetie treats after they have eaten their lunch daily. A maximum of £2.00 tuck allowance is recommended for those who wish to participate but it is not compulsory. T10 cannot be held responsible for any lost tuck shop money.
- It is very important all parent's and guardians notify T10 of any allergies when booking online in the medical section. T10 cannot be held responsible for a child having an on-site allergic reaction if a parent/guardian has not completed the medical field when booking online at www.t10.co.uk. Whilst T10 take the greatest care to ensure children do not swap or share food T10 cannot be held responsible if a child swaps or shares food without T10 knowing, parents are asked to ensure their child or children are aware food sharing and/or swapping is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Always ensure you have received a confirmation email confirming both booking and payment prior to attending a T10 camp. This will ensure your child has a place at camp on arrival.
- If a camp booking is not made in advance with payment T10 cannot guarantee a space. Anyone who chooses to arrive on the day may do so and if there is a space available there will be an additional £5 fee per child added to the camp day fees.
- Please ensure that your child is wearing appropriate attire according to weather conditions. All children must wear socks at all camps and be prepared for both indoor and outdoor play. T10 cannot be held responsible for children who have injuries, accidents or feel uncomfortable due to inappropriate clothing.
- Please ensure your child or children all have with them a healthy packed lunch and a refillable water bottle. No juices, no nuts, AND no eggs. Please label each item of clothing with your child’s full name. This will PREVENT any items from being lost or taken home by accident. *T10 Ltd cannot be held responsible for any lost property.
- Please do not allow your child or children to bring along any personal possessions such as:
mobiles, iPods, jewellery, money or any other valuables. T10 Ltd cannot be held responsible for the loss of any personal valuables.
- There will usually be T10 signs directing you through the facility to the point of registration which is also the point for pick up at the end of your camp day. *Some venues may not have signage, if this is the case T10 will notify all who have booked via email with instructions on how to reach drop off and pick up zone daily.
Available camp times are listed on the T10 Camps page, please only arrive at your stipulated camp times. If you wish to collect your child early please let a member of the registration staff know on the day in question. *Not all T10 camps will run half-day and/or extended day options.
At the point of morning registration please make T10 staff aware of any different person collecting your child. T10 requires a password to allow the safe end of day release to children being collected by a different adult each day.
Once your child is registered a member of the T10 team will escort them to their allocated room where they will leave their possessions or parents may be directed to take their child. All children will then be seated in the sports hall and supervised by coaching staff whilst registration finishes. Parents must vacate the facility once their child or children have been registered. T10 does not allow unauthorized people on-site, only enhanced DBS checked T10 staff are permitted on-site during camp hours. This is to ensure the safety of all the children attending. (each facility will notify T10 if they are expecting any works to be carried out during the holidays and make us aware of any visitors to the school during this time).
If you need to contact T10 regarding an urgent matter please do so by calling:0800 193 10 10 or emailing email@example.com. Additional contact numbers may be provided on the day of camp.
The T10 camp pick up zone is usually located in the same drop off zone you visit in the morning if different staff will alert you. Please arrive on time and not too early to collect. T10 staff will direct parents to the main hall for collection and will release children one by one. Please remember if the adult collecting is different to usual at this stage a safety password is required. If a parent is late to collect their child or children a £5 late fee will be charged for every 15 minutes over your specified pick-up time. This is because T10 are only allocated the facility to a certain time and staff are employed until a certain time, therefore, these late delays will incur company costs and may delay the T10 staff from their own personal schedules. Please be aware that no child will be left alone and the facility may require T10 staff to leave so they can lock up. In this event, a member of T10 staff will wait outside the front of the facility with your child until you arrive.
Please note if you wish to speak to any of the T10 staff you are welcome to do so. Please allow the staff to see all of the children off home safely to their parents first and staff members will be happy to take the time to speak with you after they have completed this important duty. Alternatively please contact us
- All bookings must be made in advance online and are non-refundable. T10 will issue a credit note in extreme circumstances at finance's discretion. Finance can be contacted to discuss via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org (please note finance is part-time during the term time only).
- T10 will not accept any unbooked child if care is full to capacity however if there is a space available T10 will accept the child. There will be an additional fee for unbooked children of £4 plus the session fee of £6, total = £10 which must be paid on the day by cash.
- Please note if your child cannot arrive at 7:00am (for Breakfast care) and arrives sometime into the session they may miss some activities however they will still receive a healthy breakfast.
- Parents are not permitted to stay on-site
- Parents may park in the School car park until the gates are closed *Subject to change depending on each School
- Parents may use the emergency contact number 07827 359 751
- By booking with T10 you are agreeing to the full T&C’s
- Please do not send your child to T10 with any valuable personal belongings or snacks. *T10 is a Nut Free environment
- Please ensure when booking you complete the medical form confirming any medical conditions/requirements, allergies, disabilities or any additional needs your child or children may have