What makes T10 coaches so special?
Each T10 coach undergoes a rigorous selection process before being assigned to coach at any of our clients/venues. Each coach must possess a degree in a sports related subject and/or governing body coaching qualifications but most importantly have a minimum of two years coaching experience.
Once selected each T10 coach (every 4 months) undergoes internal training working on key areas to develop their practical coaching session delivery and are sent on external courses to "upskill" their coaching practices.
Every T10 coach is:
- Fully enhanced DBS checked
- Internally checked and verified
- First Aid trained
- Fully uniformed
- Fully insured
- Able to provide photographic ID
- Trained in child welfare and safety
- In possession of a coach folder with important documentation
- In possession of their allocated class registers for marking & emergency contact purposes
- In possession of specialised coaching equipment
- Enthusiastic and professional
We pride ourselves on providing a reliable and efficient service therefore in the case of a T10 coach not being able to attend a session a back-up coach will be on hand to replace them.
Whilst T10 Ltd aim to provide a regular coach we ask our client's to remember from time to time coaches will change due to factors such as timetable changes, personal changes in circumstances , promotions and other factors. When a coach change is required T10 Head office will notify client's as soon as possible.
Are you interested in becoming a T10 Ltd coach? Click here view positions available or contact recrutiment