Policy update 28.02.18 - Please note the EU General Data Protection Regulation will come into force in May 2018. All organizations that work with personal data must comply. T10 have appointed a data protection officer 28.02.18 who is responsible for the companies GDPR compliance.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title contact information including email address demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, text, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Usage of Photographic Images and Film Footage For Marketing/Advertising
- By booking a T10 service the customer is agreeing to all of the T10 T&Cs and Policies including giving full consent/permission and rights for T10 to use photographic images and film footage of their child participating in T10 sports and activities whilst their child is within the care/service of T10 for the sole purpose of advertising/marketing T10 services/events. T10 Market and advertise across magazines, social media platforms and via marketing material such as fliers, posters, banners, postcards and various other forms of marketing. As a customer you are fully within your rights to withdraw this consent/permission by writing into T10 via email to email@example.com stating your child/children's full name(s), once T10 have acknowledged your request any images or footage including your child/children will no longer be used and withdrawn from all platforms as soon as possible( please note this may not be immediate for some marketing for example if a magazine has already been published and in circulation and a customer withdraws their consent after the magazine has gone to print - this would be out of T10s control). Please keep in mind T10 need to know your wishes to withdraw to consent/permission as soon as possible to ensure no images or footage is taken from the outset which will avoid your child/children's images ever being used for T10 marketing/advertising purposes. Your privacy is important to T10, therefore, please write to us to withdraw if required.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website if you are not happy to complete certain fields please contact T10 for an alternative and admin will assist. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act and EU General Data Protection Regulation. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to T10 Coaching, Bourne House, 475 Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR3 0BL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.