T10 Ltd recognise the advantage of children participating in sports activities from as young as 2 years of age.
Our specialist Tiny 10's programmes for 2-4yrs are implemented into a wide variety of state funded nurseries, independent nurseries and pre - school's. There are three types of Tiny 10's sports programmes to choose from:
- Tiny 10's Football Club
- Tiny 10's Gymnastic Club
- Tiny 10's Allsports Club
Each Tiny 10's programme explores colours, numbers, the alphabet, animal sounds, body parts, motor skills , listening skills and cognitive skills. We feel this develops much more than just sports abilities.
Using one or all of the above programme's as our tool to inspire and educate allows children to acheive advanced motor skills within a fun, safe and friendly environment.
- Delivery of physical education during nursery hours
- Designated days and times to maintain a weekly routine
- Three observations each academic year of all T10 Coaches
- Club courses held term time only according to school terms
- Age specific groups are recommended 2-3yrs & 3-4yrs
- Coach to child ratio recommendation 1-12
- Certificates of acheivement, sticker award & medal for each participant
- Improved motor skills speed, balance and agility
- Improved hand and eye coordination
- Improved confidence and speech
- Improved overall fitness and ability to take direction
A typical example of a course duration *Term time only - During school holiday's by request only
|Term 1 - Autumn||Term 2 - Spring||Term 3 - Summer|
Course: 10 - 12 weeks
|Course: 10 - 12 weeks||Course: 10 - 12 weeks|
Information Forms, Online/Telephone Booking's, Payment's and Funding Option's
Way's to offer and fund Tiny 10's programmes within your nursery setting.
Option 1 - Nursery Funded *The nursery funds 100% of the activity, paying via invoice monthly or termly. The nursery will manage which children participate weekly and inform the coach. T10 offer generous discount's to nurseries who fund our courses when booking back to back classes.
Option 2 - Parent Funded *Parent's fund 100% of the activity, paying termly via our online system or via phone. Zero admin for nurseries, T10 manage all booking's and register's.
Option 3 - Shared Funding *The nursery pays a percentage of the cost and asks parents to subsidise the remaining fees on a termly basis paying the nursery directly. It is the nurseries decision on what percentage to contribute.
Every T10 Client will be provided with an agreement and various important information/documentation from T10 Ltd prior to classes commencing.
If you would like to find out more about our coaches please click here
If you would like to book a free trial class for your nursery please contact us - click here