Important Holiday Camp Parent Information
To view T10 Ltd terms and conditions please click here
Holiday Camp Costs/Times/Ages/Year Groups Information
Half Day 9am - 1pm £22 per child - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE - Ages 4-5 years - T10 TINY 10'S CAMP
Half Day 1pm - 3pm £22 per child - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE - Ages 4-5 years - T10 TINY 10'S CAMP
Full Day 9am - 3pm £32 per child - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE - Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 - T10 MINI CAMP
Full Day 9am - 3pm £32 per child - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE - Year 4, Year 5, Year 6 - T10 MAXI CAMP
*Please note T10 reserves the right to exclude certain camp year groups from any venue if required
*When booking a BUY 1 GET 1 FREE camp space please call 0800 193 10 10
Camp Subjects and Age ranges
T10 Ltd offer a range of different types of holiday camp activites for children each school holiday such as Football, Gymnastics and Allsports (All camp descriptions can be viewed on the previous main camps page)
T10 camps are age specific with four different group types and 1-2 groups within the group types, ensuring quality in session delivery and a safe environment for children to learn and have fun whilst exploring their chosen activity :
|TINY 10'S CAMP||T10 MINI CAMP||T10 MAXI CAMP||T10 PRO CAMP|
Reception & Year 1
Years 2 & 3
Years 4 & 5
Years 6 & 7
Years 8 & 9
Years 10 & 11
*Please note T10 reserves the right to make alterations to any camp booking choice and change this is required due to various factors.
Booking camp places, confirmation and booking errors
T10 camp booking's can be made online or via calling the head office. Booking's do not qualify without payment in full and receipt of a confirmation email. Booking's made online are entirely processed by the customer and T10 Ltd can take no responsibilty for any booking errors the customer has made. If a customer needs to change any booking errors please call head office on 0800 193 10 10 or email email@example.com and T10 staff will do their very best to help you.
Tuck Shop Money
Most T10 camps operate a lunchtime "tuck shop" where children are invited to purchase sweetie treats after they have eaten their lunch daily. A maximum of £2.00 tuck allowance is recommended for those who wish to participate but it is not compulsory.
Before You Arrive At Camp
* Ensure you received a confirmation email confirming both booking and payment. This will ensure your child has a place at camp on arrival.
* IF YOU DO NOT MAKE THE APPROPRIATE BOOKING AND PAYMENT PRIOR TO ANY CAMP START DATE A LATE BOOKING FEE Of £5 PER CHILD IS PAYABLE ON THE DAY IF THERE ARE SPACES AVAILABLE.
* Please ensure that your child is wearing appropriate attire according to weather conditions. All children must wear socks at all camps and be prepared for both indoor and outdoor play.
* Please ensure your child or children all have with them a healthy packed lunch and a refillable water bottle. No juices, no nuts AND no eggs. Please label each item of clothing with your child’s full name. This will PREVENT any items being lost or taken home by accident. *T10 Ltd will not be held responsible for any lost property.
* Make sure staff have been made fully aware of any medical conditions or allergies your child may have. If your child carries medication please label this and leave with camp registration staff for safe keeping each morning.
* Please do not allow your child or children to bring along any personal possessions such as:
mobiles, ipods, jewellery, money or any other valuables. T10 Ltd cannot be held responsible for the loss of any personal valuables.
Arrival At Camp – The Drop Off Zone
* There will be T10 signs directing you through the facility to the point of registration which is also the point for pick up at the end of your camp day. *Some venues may not have signage, if this is the case T10 will notify all who have booked via email with instructions on how to reach drop off and pick up zone daily.
* Available camp times are BELOW, please note only arrive at your stipulated camp times. If you wish to collect your child early please let a member of the registration staff know on the day in question. *Not all T10 camps will run half day options.
- 9am-12pm – Half day camp bookings (Tiny 10's Camp's)
- 9am – 3pm – Full day camp bookings (Mini Camp, Maxi Camp and Pro Camp's)
* At point of morning registration please make T10 staff aware of any different person collecting your child. T10 require a password to allow safe end of day release to children being collected by a different adult each day.
* Once your child is registered a member of the T10 team will escort them to their allocated room where they will leave their possessions or parents may be directed to take their child. All children will then be seated in the sports hall and supervised by coaching staff whilst registration finishes.
* Parents must vacate the facility once their child or children have been registered. T10 do not allow unauthorized people on site , only enhanced DBS checked T10 staff are permitted on site during camp hours. This is to ensure the safety of all the children attending. (each facility will notify T10 if they are expecting any works to be carried out during the holidays and make us aware of any visitors of the school during this time).
During The Camp Day - Contact
If you need to contact T10 regarding an urgent matter please do so by calling :
0800 193 10 10 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
End Of Day Collection – The Pick Up Zone
* The T10 camp pick up zone is located in the same drop off zone you visit in the morning. Please arrive on time and not too early to collect. T10 staff will direct parents to the main hall for collection and will release children one by one. Please remember if the adult collecting is different to usual at this stage a safety password is required.
* If a parent is late to collect their child or children a £5 late fee will be charged for every 15 minutes over your specified pick up time. This is because T10 are only allocated the facility to a certain time and staff are are employed until a certain time therefore these late delays will incur company costs and may delay the T10 staff from their own personal schedules. Please be aware that no child will be left alone and the facility may require T10 staff to leave so they can lock up. In this event a member of T10 staff will wait outside the front of the facility with your child until you arrive.
* Please note if you wish to speak to any of the T10 staff you are welcome to do so. Please allow the staff to see all of the children off home safely to their parents first and staff members will be happy to take the time to speak with you after they have completed this important duty. Alternatively please contact us