Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Website Use
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘T10’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 78 High Street, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 5UD. Our company number is 10129909. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payment's , Cancellation's & Refund's
Payment's: All T10 Ltd payment's are taken through a reputable, tried, tested and trusted business payment terminal "Paypal" and "Braintree, powered by Paypal." T10 Ltd do not hold/store any card information. Braintree by paypal offers leading enterprise fraud tools and technology. Paypal and Braintree by Paypal are fully PCI compliant.
Cancellation's and Refund's: All paid booking's are non refundable. Exceptional circumstances will be considered for cancellation/refund at finance's discretion. Please note if you have booked a club through t10.co.uk for the wrong service or club this is strictly not the responsibility of T10 Ltd, T10 Ltd will do our best to recify the booking for you but there will be a minimum of £5.00 admin fee applied. If you have booked one of our clubs at your nursery or school but meant to book a completely different running at your nursery or school that is unconnected to T10 Ltd a refund will be processed but there will be a minimum admin fee of £5.00 to process this refund. To request a cancellation/refund please write to email@example.com.
The T10 Ltd Team like all companies hope to recieve minimal complaint's or zero if possible! However we understand that from time to time customer's may not be happy and need to speak to a member of the team. If you do have a complaint please follow our step by step procedure below to ensure the complaint is handling as quickly and effectively as possible ;
- Firstly detail your complaint in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, please ensure to include as much information as possible to allow our team to channel the information through to the correct department for further investigation. Email's are read Monday - Friday between 10am - 12am, if your email has arrived safely you should receive an automatic response. You are welcome to contact head office to check if your email arrived safely.
- All complaints will be investigated within 3-5 working days (after receipt of complaint via email) and a response will be given within this timeframe. Responses from T10 to resolve any matters may be in writing via email and/or via a telephone call.
- When T10 has submitted a final response to any complaint the matter will be closed.